Drug testing and other services can be beneficial. When you work with a medical review officer, there are some very beneficial services you can take advantage of. It’s simply a matter of finding out what services you can tap into and knowing how they will be able to help you.
Benefits, Requirement & Process
- Prescribed medication verification
- Determine if prescription is valid, prescribed to the employee and is within one year of date received
- Federal and state mandated
A recent survey by the New York Times Job Market research team found that 89 percent of job seekers exaggerate on their resumes. DISA can verify education, degree or degrees and upon availability the year, degree was awarded.
Our STATE-OF-THE-ART drug and alcohol testing services include:
- Lab-based drug testing for applicant screening
- Point of collection testing (POCT) for rapid results
- Random selection to deter on-the-job drug abuse